- Nominations must be received by March 31, 2021.
- All nominations are confidential; the person making the nomination will not be revealed unless the nominee is selected to receive the award.
- At least one (1) letter of support must be submitted by someone other than the nominator. Multiple letters of support and/or other independent documentation of the nominee’s accomplishments will significantly strengthen the nomination.
- The selection committee reserves the right to change the category of any nomination in order to better match the nomination criteria.
- Nominators will be notified if their nominee is selected for the award to coordinate notification to the award winner with The Arc Oregon.
- This year, award nominators and recipients may be asked to pre-record a message, with the support of our team, to be aired live at the awards ceremony.
- Educator of the Year
- Employer of the Year
- Good Neighbor of the Year
- Youth of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year
- Sarolty Nagy Award: Self-Advocate of the Year
- Al Soenneker Award: Professional of the Year
- Sylvia Mann Capper Memorial Award: Statewide Impact in the I/DD Field
Award nominations are now closed.