The full-day agenda includes:
- Opening Session (9:15 am – 9:45 am)
- *Presentation: Adapting to Environment w/Complex Diagnosis, Tracking & Interpreting Symptoms, Dr. James Clay (10:00 am – 11:00 am)
- Facilitated small group discussions (11:15 am – 11:45 am)
- *Presentation: Trauma Informed Care in Action -Behavior Professional Edition, Kelli Downey (1:00 pm – 2:00 pm)
- Facilitated small group discussions (2:15 pm – 2:45 pm)
- *Presentation: Topic TBD, Dr. Dan Baker (3:00 pm – 4:00 pm)
- Closing Comments (4:00 pm – 4:15 pm)
This professional development and networking event will be conducted online using Zoom Meetings.
*A one-hour certificate of completion will be provided for each of the three scheduled presentations (*starred above). Registered attendees must be present in the Zoom session to receive a certificate.
- Dr. James Clay
- Kelli Downey
- Dr. Dan Baker