Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) teaches you how to identify, understand and respond to signs of mental health and substance use challenges among adults. Learn how to respond with the Mental Health First Aid Action Plan (ALGEE).
Prerequisite required: Participants must complete a self-paced, two-hour, online course prior to attending this workshop. Instructor will reach out to participant with instructions following registration.
- Common signs and symptoms of mental health challenges.
- Common signs and symptoms of substance use challenges.
- How to interact with a person in crisis.
- How to connect a person with help.
- Expanded content on trauma, substance use and self-care.
Online Event Details
This is a live, instructor-led online training using Zoom.
Enrollment is limited to 10 people
Instructor(s): Shauna Signorini
Date: Tuesday & Wednesday, September 27-28, 2022
Time: 9:30 am – 12:30 pm each day