This training will walk you through steps to utilize supported decision-making with someone to teach them how to make decisions regarding their sexuality and relationships. We will examine sexual self-determination, the dignity of risk, and increasing skills for independence while also discussing how to create a safety net of trusted advocates and addressing concerns of liability.
During our time together we will learn:
- Understanding sexual self-determination
- Prioritizing supported decision-making
- Using a decision-making sheet
- Balancing personal safety with dignity of risk
- Creating a safety net of trusted advocates
Online Event Details
This is a live, instructor-led online training using Zoom.
Guest Instructor: Shawnya Luther
Date: Wednesday, August 17, 2022
Time: 10:00 am – 11:30 am