We are happy to offer all 2022 exhibitors BOTH a virtual and an on-site booth to extend your reach and connect with attendees as well as others visiting our website.
We hope you will join us!
All Exhibitor packages include:
- On-site Booth at convention venue
- Listing with logo in general section of the Virtual Exhibitor Hall Lobby
- Virtual Booth with 24/7 Public Access (not limited to convention attendees) and Link to your website
- Call to Action button for one-to-one engagement
- 1 event registration, including meals (not included with local chapter free booth)
- Exhibitor listing in convention program
For more marketing opportunities and higher visibility, consider choosing one of our Sponsorship Packages!
- Your virtual booth will be open to as soon as your registration and payment are confirmed and for 30 days after the event, offering up to 5 months of exposure. So, the sooner you submit your application, the more exposure you get!
- Physical / on-site booths will be open throughout the event and ample time will be provided before, after, and in-between sessions for attendees to visit
- On-site booths may be set up on Thursday evening, May 5, 2022 or Friday morning, May 6, 2022, before 8:30 am.
- The event ends Saturday, May 7, 2022 at 2:00 pm.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: The deadline for exhibitor applications is April 5, 2022. Exhibitors must register online at TheArcOregon.org. Payment may be made online or you may request an invoice. Virtual Booths will not be published until payment is received.
- One complimentary registration is included with each exhibit space; additional personnel must register as a professional attendee.
- The Arc Oregon reserves the right to accept or reject a potential exhibitor based on its assessment of the company/organization’s products or services relevance to the event.
- Cancellation notices must be given in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations will incur a 25% cancellation fee.
- Refunds for cancellations will not be given after the virtual booth is published.