This year more than ever your support of The Arc Oregon State Convention as an exhibitor is critical to bringing our virtual event to the Oregon Developmental Disability Community. This opportunity will help raise your company’s profile in the disability community while providing advocates, families, and professionals with important information about available resources, and allowing us to invite people with disabilities and their families to participate at no cost.
We hope you will join us!
All Exhibitor packages include:
- Listing with logo in general section of the Virtual Exhibitor Hall Lobby
- Virtual Booth with 24/7 Public Access (not limited to convention attendees)
- Call to Action button for one-to-one engagement
- Link to your website
- One (1) document download
- 1 event registration w/access to all convention content and Convention Group in our Online Community (not included with local chapter free booth)
- Exhibitor listing in downloadable convention program
For more marketing opportunities and higher visibility, consider choosing one of our Sponsorship Packages!
- The 2021 Virtual Convention will run from Wednesday, May 5 – Saturday, May 8, 2021.
- Your virtual booth will be open to as soon as your registration and payment are confirmed and for 30 days after the event, offering up to 5 months of exposure. So, the sooner you submit your application, the more exposure you get!
APPLICATION DEADLINE: The deadline for exhibitor applications is April 15, 2021. Exhibitors must register online at TheArcOregon.org. Payment may be made online or you may request an invoice. Virtual Booths will not be published until payment is received.
- One complimentary registration is included with each exhibit space; additional personnel must register as a professional attendee.
- The Arc Oregon reserves the right to accept or reject a potential exhibitor based on its assessment of the company/organization’s products or services relevance to the event.
- Cancellation notices must be given in writing via email to email@example.com.
- Cancellations will incur a 25% cancellation fee.
- Refunds for cancellations will not be given after the virtual booth is published.