Accessibility Statement for The Arc Oregon
The Arc of Oregon is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
The Arc of Oregon takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of The Arc Oregon:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Include people with disabilities in our design personas
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Arc Oregon is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of The Arc Oregon. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on The Arc Oregon:
- Phone: (503) 581-2726
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor address: 2405 Front Street NE, #120, Salem OR 97301
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of The Arc Oregon relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of The Arc Oregon, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for The Arc Oregon:
- Comments from users in our online community: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives. because We cannot ensure the quality of contributions from the public.. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues withing 5 business days. Please report the issue to us using our contact form.
This statement was created on 17 April 2020 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.