Our next awards ceremony will be held at the 2023 State Convention Awards Luncheon on May 6, 2023 in Eugene.
- Nominations must be received by March 31, 2023.
- Nominations are confidential; the person making the nomination will not be revealed unless the nominee is selected.
- At least one (1) letter of support must be submitted by someone other than the nominator. Multiple letters of support and/or other independent documentation of the nominee’s accomplishments will significantly strengthen a nomination.
- The selection committee reserves the right to change the category of any nomination in order to better match the nomination criteria.
- When a nominee is selected for an award The Arc Oregon will contact the nominator to coordinate notification to the winner.
- Educator of the Year
- Employer of the Year
- Good Neighbor of the Year
- Youth of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year
- Sarolty Nagy Award: Self-Advocate of the Year
- Al Soenneker Award: Professional of the Year
- Sylvia Mann Capper Memorial Award: Statewide Impact in the IDD Field