Employer Resource Connection
What is the Employer Resource Connection?
The Employer Resource Connection (ERC, formerly known as STEPS) program offers free resources for people who are approved to receive in-home services through Medicaid or Oregon Project Independence.
These resources are designed to promote successful working relationships between people with disabilities and the people they employ to provide in-home supports. ERC services may also be accessed by a designated representative in place of the person who receives the in-home supports.
What type of services are offered?
- Training Guide: Being a Successful Employer – a comprehensive guide of resources and tools to support you as an employer
- Quick Reference Sheets for recruiting, hiring, and managing your employees
- Management Tools designed to help you successfully direct your in-home services
- Understanding your support needs
- Preparing for, finding, and interviewing potential employees
- Hiring processes
- Training and managing employees
- Addressing problems with employees
Our consultants provide a variety of services in Eastern and Central Oregon. The counties in which services are offered are:
- Hood River
Ready to Get Started?
or Download, complete, and return a
DD Referral Forms
APD Referral Forms
Mental Health Referral Forms
These referral forms are offered in PDF and Microsoft Word format. We recommend using a secure email server to send completed documents. You may also contact us and we can assist you in completing and/or submitting the form.