Please consider joining the amazing team at The Arc Oregon.
The Arc Oregon is seeking an OTAC Trainer and we’d love to meet you!
STATUS: Full-time, Non-Exempt
LOCATION: Salem Office
DEADLINE: Immediate Need – Reviewing on a rolling basis
The Arc Oregon, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization established in 1954, promotes and defends the human rights of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and actively supports their full inclusion and participation in the community throughout their lifetimes. Together with our staff, board of directors, and our network of affiliated chapters, volunteers, and members, The Arc Oregon provides statewide advocacy, programs, services, and training.
Position SummaryThe Administrative Assistant / OTAC Training Coordinator organizes various communication activities and supports the OTAC team to set up and promote educational training events and informational presentations. The person in this role also provides general administrative support for the organization as needed to meet the needs of internal and external customers including program staff, management team, board and committee members, members, donors, families, customers, disability professionals and other constituents and stakeholders. The position reports directly to the Executive Director but effectively serves all teams across the organization.
Salary and Benefits
Starting salary for this position is between $16 and $19 per hour, depending on experience and education.
Company benefits include:
- Medical & Vision insurance – 100% paid for employees
- Dental insurance – 100% paid for employees
- Retirement plan with 3% company contribution and additional 2% match
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Mileage reimbursement for work related travel
- Continuing education opportunities
Email your RESUME and COVER LETTER to email@example.com. Make sure your resume clearly demonstrates the required combination of education and experience, AND submit a COVER LETTER describing:
- your experience in supporting people with IDD
- your knowledge of and experience using person-centered practices
- why you feel your education, experience, and skills are well-suited for this position