Conexión de recursos del empleador
What is the Employer Resource Connection?
The Employer Resource Connection (ERC, formerly known as STEPS) program offers free resources for people who are approved to receive in-home services through Medicaid or Oregon Project Independence.
These resources are designed to promote successful working relationships between people with disabilities and the people they employ to provide in-home supports. ERC services may also be accessed by a designated representative in place of the person who receives the in-home supports.
What type of services are offered?
- Training Guide: Being a Successful Employer – a comprehensive guide of resources and tools to support you as an employer
- Quick Reference Sheets for recruiting, hiring, and managing your employees
- Management Tools designed to help you successfully direct your in-home services
- Understanding your support needs
- Preparing for, finding, and interviewing potential employees
- Hiring processes
- Training and managing employees
- Addressing problems with employees
Our consultants provide a variety of services in Eastern Oregon. The counties in which services are offered are:
- Hood River
- Día siguiente
Ready to Get Started?
or Download, complete, and return a Referral Form
These referral forms are in Microsoft Word format. We recommend using a secure email server to send completed documents. You may also contact us and we can assist you in completing and/or submitting the form.